Thursday, August 6, 2009

G.I. Joe Review


G.I. Joe Review,

Watched it on Thursday, 6th August. Expected it to be a great movie and yeah, it was. If you tak tahu macam frog under a coconut shell, G.I. Joe is some kind of comic last time. So, since we got so much high tech crap around, people are making G.I. Joe movie lo. The storyline is awesome, got lots of surprises and action. Mostly G.I. Joe all futuristic so everyone has big guns that shoot all kinds of stuff. Also got planes, submarines, and more future shit la. The girl(Rachel Nichols) that acts as Scarlett(good one) is, of course hot la. Takkan they put Ugly Betty. The girl(Sienna Miller) that acts as Ana(bad one) oso very hot. Now the guys have a reason to watch lol. Got swordfights(for thos who watch AEC & TVB8), btw the two samurai guys very cool, good one doesn't even talk. So, all I have to say is watch it, it's worth your money and your time.

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment