Friday, July 24, 2009

Promotion!!!

Promotion,
Walau last week alot of things happen le. I don't mean all those useless things lyk sleep or chris. This week I got promotion wor. Now jadi assistant of accounts for koperasi. Woooo!!! Applause*(do it while you're reading this). Oso St. John start their fundraising aledi. This is what they sell,
1. Badge - 3.00(naik harga, last time 2.00 ringgit oni)
2. Bookmark - 1.00(boleh tahan la. Got info on it)
3. Bigger Bookmark - 1.00(this one very crappy. Lyk a devil baby in pampers. Very big)

Alot of us got forced to buy. I bought lyk 2 badges(one for jackie) and Cecilia bought 4. Btw, my badge is the cat one. So who to blame? Obviously Audrey la. She blackmail me last week b4 the fundraising started. T.T...... Eunice oso sama. Cai yi and Cecilia oso tag along. Hope no more money fly away.......

No comments:

Post a Comment