Monday, July 20, 2009

Booknapped~!!


Booknapped,

Well I went to school on monday and I realise all my school in my desk hilang. Why? I dunno. Why I dunno? Because I didn't come last Thursday and Friday. Why I nvr come? ponteng and sick. See how this connects?? Asked Dheenish what happened to my desk. At first tot Chris pulling out another joke as Phantom(tht's his other gelaran). Turns out Ms. Lee took all my books because, let's face it, have you seen my desk? It's loaded with shit and is messed up. So, She took my books on Thursday and kept in on Friday. Went to go get my books in bilik guru 3(yes, for those who don't know, tht's her room). Turns out she arranged all my books together and she said nxt time messy again she rampas. Ermm.... Rampas my books? How to study ah? In the end ambik balik lor. Weirdest day la.....

No comments:

Post a Comment