Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rubik Madness, It's so screwed now.....



Rubik Madness,

I bet we all know about the 3x3x3 cube right? That was the original, the one that very easy and fun and can race. Now?? Got 4x4x4 la, 5x5x5 la. Even got 9x9x9. Is it just me, or is the rubik cube getting more and more retarded? I mean, the world's fastest record for 3x3x3 cube is 7 sec(I think) and can u guess the 9x9x9 retard cube? 15mins(again, not sure). And now there's like pyramid cube, mirror block cube(the silver one), rubik 360(the ball), Dunno one more 7x7x7 V-ball cube(the one with loads of colours). U noe which is my fav? 2x2x2. Small, simple, cute, easy. Guess the dude who created rubik is either out of ideas and becoming a retard or some other idiot created it just to waste people punya time. Haizz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment