Friday, July 10, 2009

Old Newspaper, Surat Khabar Lama~!!


Newspaper,

If you don't throw them after you read them, it starts multiplying like some gigantic panda freak(haha, Chris). Well, I just found out today tht newspaper can be really annoying. Yesterday, my dad ask me go put the newspaper nice and put it outside. So i tot, easy la!!! Bullshit...... I go to my store room got like a bunch of newspaper all campak sini sana macam newspaper land. So, slowly one by one put in one stack then another stack then, well it was very very freaking super ultimate hard. Then halfway stacking see Obama, then Michael Jackson, so I read some lo. Saw alot of comics too^.^ Halfway doing oso I transform into newspaperman(or camel, wtvr..). I become super pro newpaper stacker. Then when I came out, I had so many outdated info tht I didn't know.

1. Amazing Race reached it's 14th season(lol so long)

2. Jamie Spears is pregnant n after born, baby named.....forgot aledi, who cares?

3. Obama is not the first president, he's the first black president, oh......

4. Rihanna got beat up by Chris Brown but not tht serious..

5. Elephants cannot dance, same with panda(Chris, again), camels, and bunnies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment