Monday, July 6, 2009

Taekwondo-Killing Spree!!!


Last Saturday, Taekwondo Exam-6.30p.m.

Okay, this exam for black belt, or red-black...doesn't matter, they're the same. Ya...now oni tahu kan??? So, obviously got fight la... I had to fight 2 guys....same height as me so i tak takut....

First guy simply kick. kick my wrist, my leg, my b@lls, my ass.....this guy just simply kick oni... I aimed n waited for him lo. In the end, i whacked his ass. I guessed bcause i was taller. Just found out when face-to-face with him. Yay!!! Second guy, taller by 1cm, I hated him..... Yeah, everyone let me give a fact about me. I don't like tall guys. Why? bcause taller than me mah. It's a childhood nightmare....tell u the story nxt time but i kicked the other guys ass. He was asking for it. He circling like an idiot, come near donwan kick. And that guy gets to be taller than me. Wth man??? So, skip to the end, break some wood. Yes, I mean real thick wood. Broke the first with my fist but the second one tak pecah. I kick wrong aledi. Haizzzz.... So that's it, i dunno the results yet. Hope I pass gua. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment